The BEST show on earth!



I will admit that when I first registered with CammingCon, I was quite skeptical if this was a real show and who was behind it.  Being that I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on other adult shows, I wanted to make sure this was well worth my buck and the time I'd have to take off to attend.

WORTH IT?

YOU BET!




First of all, the team behind CammingCon has one of the best support systems I have ever had the pleasure of working with.  They covered just about EVERY detail you can imagine from the time you get off the plane until you return.  The driver service was professional, prompt and a very enjoyable experience.  The hotel staff was great and their show team was right there to greet you and answer any questions you had upon arrival.




The rooms were GORGEOUS with an ocean view.  Attention to detail was definitely a strong suite.  Aside from the view, the rooms themselves were spacious and fully loaded with perks beyond imagination.  A unique bathroom and comfy beds topped off this breathtaking stay.


The show itself, I can't say enough how much thought, planning and investment went into doing a show for models.  Everything was beyond expectation and catered to every need you could imagine.  Aside from having someone pick you up and take you to each event, you literally had nothing to worry about.  

The best thing about CammingCon?  We got love like no other show!  Yes, BBW's (Ashley Heart, Sienna Hills and myself were the only in attendance) got so much love from other ladies that it was overwhelming.  I've been to shows that had attendees, industry media and other companies and talent that showed less love.  I can truly say without a doubt that their vision to include EVERYONE is not only the truth but a genuine FACT. 

I was BEYOND flattered at being invited to speak at a seminar.  Talking about turning a hobby into a business, internet safety for models and various topics that pertain to webcamming was empowering.  To be recognized and appreciated as a respected business person was truly a moment I will cherish always.  

Ultimately, I gained new friends, business associates and networked with some of the industries best while on vacation.  I don't think you can top that, but I certainly dare you to try.  Quite frankly, I've been to BBW events that were less inviting and welcoming.  Sad but true.  



With that being said, I anxiously await the release of the 2015 dates and ready to do whatever it takes to be a part of the festivities.

Stacey and Cheetah - you both did an amazing job and I am so honored to have met you both.  I look forward to the future with my new family!!  xoxoxox Your biggest fan and new family member!  


Comments